Work Injuries treated by Hillboros Chiropractor
On the job injuries which impair your ability to perform your usual work duties or impede your daily and recreational activities, will erode your quality of life. If you have suffered an injury on the job it is important to have expert care to get you back on your feet.
Common injuries include the following:
- Mid and Low Back Injuries (sprains, strains, facet syndrome, discal issues)
- Neck Injuries (sprains, strains, joint dysfunction)
- Shoulder Injuries (many of which originate in the neck — See the special section on Shneck Pain which is overlapping neck and shoulder issues)
- Sciatica or Radiculopathy (Radiating Leg or Arm pain or numbness and tingling)
- Tendinitis or bursitis from repetitive stress injuries
Our care typically includes the following:
- Manual therapy and mobilization — Adjustments, combined with soft tissue therapy to restore normal function.
- Soft tissue work (massage)
- Deep laser therapy
- Physical therapy
If you are having any radicular symptoms (radiating pain or numbness & tingling down the arms or legs) we are one of the very few clinics in the city to offer Decompression Therapy.
Workers compensation will usually fully cover your care if you experience an accident while on the job. We will help you complete all necessary paperwork so you can focus on healing.
Have you been involved in a car accident, suffered a work or sports related injury, or are tired of constant back and/or neck pain? Call us to schedule a complementary consultation to determine if you are a candidate for Spinal Decompression, Chiropractic, and other treatments.
Call Us Today!
Or Visit Us At
5035 NE Elam Young Pkwy, Suite 300
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Treat auto-injuries, sports-injuries, sports-injuries, low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, herniated discs, degenerative or bulging discs, or spinal stenosis with non surgical spinal decompression and chiropractic. Learn more about this safe, comfortable, and affordable low back and neck pain treatment offered by Dr. Hamlin; read testimonials and spinal decompression reviews from many satisfied patients of spinal decompression and chiropractic.